A T T E N T I O N
Currently there is only access to the Roller Mondays when registering via the link below. The link will remain available until 12:00 noon of the relevant Monday. From Tuesday onwards it is then possible to register for the next Monday. If you are not logged in, you will not have access.
ATTENTION: Accompanying persons must also be registered.
TRAFFIC-FREE PARA-CYCLING AND ROLLER BLADING
All year round. On Mondays, para-cyclists and roller bladders can push their limits from 18.15 to 21.00.
This evening is divided as followd:
– 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm we keep the track free for the G-sportsmen & skaters.
– 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. we open the circuit for the electric bikes.
Start your last lap at 20.45 so that the track is clear before the lights are switched off.
Every Monday from the first of April to the last of September.
NO TRAINING 2020
- 01/01/2020 – 05/07/2020: COVID-19
- 13/07/2020: Race Cycling Vlaanderen
- 20/07/2020: TTT Cycling Vlaanderen
- 24/08/2020: race Cycling Vlaanderen
- 31/08/2020: race Cycling Vlaanderen
ROLLER MONDAYS ON FACEBOOK
Our Roller Mondays Facebook page keeps you up-to-date at all times about the latest news about Roller Mondays, such as whether or not the session will be going ahead. Sometimes the circuit may remain closed for safety reasons due to the setup/dismantling of an event or frost/black ice.
I STILL HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT ROLLER MONDAYS
You can e-mail all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Made possible by: