Circuit Zolder Corona safety rules
Circuit Zolder Corona safety rules motorized sports.
Preventing the further spread of the Corona virus is in everyone’s interest.
Below you can find an overview of the measures that are strictly applied.
General safety rules:
– Wearing a mouth/nose mask is mandatory on the entire domain of Circuit Zolder.
– The domain of Circuit Zolder is only accessible during activity days to persons who are registered with the organisation and this by means of at least surname, first name, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
– During opening hours, only participants in the activity on the domain, plus a maximum of 2 supervisors, are allowed access to the paddock.
– No public allowed.
– The opening hours of the domain are from 7 a.m. onwards.
– No overnight stays allowed.
– Registration for participation in the trackday takes place completely in advance and digitally with the organiser, as well as payment for participation. A registration is only valid after confirmation by the organiser.
– The terrain will be divided into zones in which the maximum number of persons is limited. An open-air paddock area of 100m² per race car will be allocated where a maximum of 3 people are permitted (driver + 2 supervisors).
– The maximum number of racing cars is set at 100 cars for one day (max. 50 cars in the morning and max. 50 cars in the afternoon) and this for the individual recreational practice of motor sport.
– The general hygiene regulations are clearly visible at the entrance to the site and all accessible buildings.
– No access to buildings for participants and supervisors with the exception of the sanitary block.
– The sanitary facilities are regularly cleaned and disinfected. Access to the sanitary facilities is restricted to such an extent that a distance of 1.5m from each other is always maintained. Showers are closed.
– Catering is closed.
– The petrol station is only open via the payment terminal. The payment terminal is professionally cleaned daily during the activity. Wearing gloves is compulsory when refuelling and paying. Disinfectants are available.
– There is no central driver briefing. Briefing will be provided digitally
– It is the pilot’s responsibility to fasten seat belts and not to be assisted in this task.
– No social gatherings, such as joint lunches, drinks or award ceremonies, will be organised.
– Monitoring will be done via camera surveillance from Race Control.
– Authorised stewards will be walking around in the paddocks.
– In case of non-compliance with the rules, the pilot and his companions will be denied access to the domain.
– Plan a maximum number of participants per zone, divided over a number of paddock spaces of at least 100m².
The following supervision will take place during our opening hours:
- Camera surveillance from Race Control
- Authorised stewards will make rounds of the buildings and paddocks during opening hours, approaching anyone who fails to respect the 1,5-metre distance/ban on gatherings. In the event of a second violation, the perpetrators will be immediately excluded from further participation in the activity and asked to leave the site immediately